1. auditorium = [ aw-di-tawr-ee-uhm, -tohr- ]
2. library = [ lahy-brer-ee, -bruh-ree, -bree ]
3. helicopter = [ hel-i-kop-ter, hee-li- ]
4. pizza = [ peet-suh ]
5. always = [ awl-weyz, -weez ]
6. well = [ wel ]
7. concert = [ noun, adjective kon-surt, -sert; verb kuhn-surt ]
8. amusement = [ uh-myooz-muhnt ]
9. grocery = [ groh-suh-ree, groh-shree ]
10. hospital = [ hos-pi-tl ]
11. movie = [ moo-vee ]
12. stadium = [ stey-dee-uhm ]
13. bowling = [ boh-ling ]
14. room = [ room, room ]
1. Today is very nice. = Today is a great day.
2. She sometimes sing a song auditorium. = She sometimes sings a song at the auditorium.
3. She usually speak English at the home. = She usually speaks English at home.
4. She sometimes does homework at kitchen. = She sometimes does her homework at the kitchen.
5. Yes = Yes, I am.
6. No = No, he doesn't.
7. Okay = Yes, I will.
HOMEWORK: What do you do on the weekend?