1. writing = [rahy-ting]
2. folder = [fohld-er]
3. red = [ rid ]
4. nervous = [ nur-vuhs ]
5. little = [ li-tl ]
6. year = [ yeer]
7. far = [ fahr ]
8. shouting = [ shout-ing ]
1. Today is Friday. = Tomorrow is Friday.
2. Today, I go to my school and my Read Academy and Math Academy. = Today, I went to my school and to my Reading and Math Academy.
3. I use a writing screen. = I use a writing program.
4. An icon is small picture. = An icon is a small picture.
5. The boy is playing the baseball. = The boy is playing baseball.
6. a little = I like to play it a little.
7. Alex hit 100 points in the computer game. = Alex scored 100 points in the computer game.
HOMEWORK: What sport is your favorite? Why?