1. evening = [ eev-ning or ee-vu-ning ]
2. video = [ 'vi-dee,ow ]
3. chat = [ chat ]
4. tennis = [ te-nis ]
5. racket = [ ra-kit ]
6. friends =[ frends ]
1. I'm fine.*
2. I go to my friend's house.= I went to my friend's house.
3. I go to playground.= My friend and I went to the playground.
4. I play many hours. = I spent my many hours playing with my friend.
5. I eat meat and rice.= I ate meat and rice.
6. Yes. = Yes, I do.
7. I don't know. = I don't remember.
8. Not = It is not.
9.No, he won't. They will be watch a play. = No, they won't. They will be watching a play.
10. Yes, she will. She will be washing clothes at home.*
11. Yes, she will. She'll be chat with her friends.= Yes, she will. She'll be chatting with her friends at home.
12. Yes, they will. They will be playing video games at home.= Yes, we will. We will be playing video games at home.
13. No, they won't. They'll be playing tennis this evening.*
14. Yes. = Yes, I have.
15. Yes, he will. He will be ice skating tonight.= Yes, he will. He will be ice skating with his friends.
HOMEWORK: How do you keep in touch with your long-distance friends? How often do you see your long-distance friends?