1. obsess = [ ub-ses ]
2. bathe = [ beydh ]
3. wash = [ wósh ]
4. uncomfortable = [ ,ún'kúmf-tu-bul ]
5. walking = [ wo-king ]
6. chase = [ cheys ]
1. I was too busy to take care of my personal affair. = I was too busy taking care of my personal affairs.
2. My fat is over. = My fat is too much.
3. She has to bath her cat. = She has to bathe her cat.
4. It will come bad luck. = Bad luck will come.
5. I think it is different to culture. = I think it differs to culture.
6. She has to wash the dishes. = She has to do the dishes.
7. They have to prepare the housewarming. = They have to prepare for the housewarming party.
8. I can't invited my friends. = I can't invite my friends.
9. People don't like to gathering each other. = People don't like gatherings.
10. People hate the go outside. = People hate going outside.
11. Let's see the tomorrow. = Let's see tomorrow.
12. You can buy the food instead of payment. = You can buy the food instead of paying me.
13. The big dog is following him. = The big dog is chasing him.
Homework: Do you have to exercise everyday in order to be healthy?