1. heatstroke = [ 'heet,strowk ]
2. Suzy = [ Suzee ]
3. wall = [ wol ]
4. vase = [ veys ]
5. counter = [ kawn-tur ]
1. I'm very lazy day = I had a very lazy day.
2. 35 around = around 35 degrees
3. I like bookstore = I like going to book store.
4. I'm reading = I'm still reading it.
5. If many book reading = If a student reads many books, he or she can write very well.
6. He's next to the Suzy = He's next to Suzy
7.Theres cups = They're cup
8.I look ostrich in the zoo. = I saw an ostrich in the zoo.
9.It's airplane = It's an airplane.
10.In my memory = As far as I remember
11.The teacher taught me ride a horse= The teacher taught me how to ride a horse.
HOMEWORK: What are the things that motivates you?
Next lesson: Study page 23