1. picture = [ pik-chur ]
2. badminton= [ bad-minton ]
3. play = [ ple-y ]
4. dishes= [ dish-is ]
5. vaccum = [ vak yoom ]
6. clear= [ clee-r ]
1. They like to collect cards = They like to play cards.
2. Today = I gave the gift to my teacher today.
3. they just thank you = They just said thank you.
4. I didn't wash the dishes = I don't wash the dishes.
5. She have to vaccum te carpet= She has to vacuum the carpet.
6. I have to study for computer = I have to study about English.
7. Maybe he will work = Maybe, he has to work.
8. She have to ironing the clothes= She has to iron the clothes.
9. He has to wash dishes = He has to wash the dishes.
10. She has to clear the floor= She has to clean the floor.
11. The homework is lot = I have a lot of homework.
12. On Sunday = On Sunday I have to do my homework.
Homework: Write about your plans for the weekend.