1. English = [ ˈi-glish ]
2. really = [ ˈrē-(ə-)lē ]
3. dish = [ ˈdish ]
4. dry = [ ˈdrī ]
5. vacuum = [ ˈva-(ˌ)kyüm ]
6. dog = [ ˈdȯg ]
7. trash = [ ˈtrash ]
8. table = [ ˈtā-bəl ]
9. have = [ ˈhav ]
10. clear = [ ˈklir ]
11. iron = [ ˈī(-ə)rn ]
12. room = [ ˈrüm ]
1. good = My day was good
2. a little bit = I feel a little bit cold.
3. What does he have to do? = What does she have to do?
4. She has to wash = She has to dry the dishes.
5. No = None or I don't have any
6. She have to = She has to clean the table.
7. He has to clean the dishes = He has to wash the dishes.
8. They has = They have to dry the dishes.
9. She have to clean the room . = She has to clean the room.
10.He have to set the table = He has to set the table.
11. She have to feed the dog. = She has to feed the dog.
12. She have to = She has to iron the clothes. / She has to press the clothes.
13. Many thing = I like a lot of things.
Homework: What do you like to do?