1. few = fyo͞o
2, f= /f/
3. crunchy = ˈkrən(t)SHē
4. tasty | ˈtāstē
5. happy = ˈhapē
6. local = ˈlōk(ə)l
7. bought = bot
8. dollar = ˈdalər
9. pineapple = ˈpīˌnapəl
10. cheese = CHēz
11. grocery = ˈɡrōs(ə)rē
12. orange = ˈorənj
13. s= /s/
14. r = /r/
1. I note = I know the meaning of the word crunchy.
2. This fried chicken is crunch = This chicken is crunchy.
3. soft and sweet = I like it because it's soft and sweet.
4. This cotton candy is soft and sweet.
5. taste = It's tasty
6. * This pasta is tasty.
7. some oranges = She bought some oranges.
8. *She bought only a little milk.
9. How many cheese did she buy. = How much cheese did she buy.
Homework: Write 5 sentences about the passage.