Today's Lesson: Thoughts Into Words Sr.
> evening = Last night
> In morning = Every morning..
> not waste = We need to save water OR conserve water
> He will not happy = He will not be happy or be
> not too many = not that much money
> middle = We just need to have find
> Joke is important = Being humorous helps.
> some part is true = Somehow, it is true.
> not to nervous = not to be nervous
> letter for them = write letter to them
> I use a lot of devices = I use a lot of decorations
Please study these words/expressions:
1. important = /ɪmˈpɔrtnt/ /ɪmˈpɔːtənt/
2. joke = /ʤoʊk/
3. global = /ˈgloʊbəl/ /ˈgləʊbəl/
4. severe = /səˈvɪər/ /sɪˈvɪə/
5. Humorous = [ hyoo-mer-uhs]
6. Decorations = [dek-uh-rey-shuhn ]
* contented - feeling or showing
satisfaction with one's possessions, status, or situation a
* humorous - full of or characterized by that quality which
appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how
slow. - Plato
Keep it up!
- Teacher Jane