1. computer = [ kuhm-pyoo-ter ]
2. cabinet = [ kab-uh-nit ]
3. scissors = [ siz-erz ]
4. calculator = [ kal-kyuh-ley-ter ]
5. colored = [ kuhl-erd ]
6. book = [ book ]
7. pronoun = [ proh-noun ]
8. stapler = [ stey-pler ]
9. Thumbtack = [ thuhm-tak ]
10. lunchbox = [ luhnch-boks ]
11. eraser = [ ih-rey-ser ]
12. small = [ smawl ]
13. her = [her]
14. remember = [ ri-mem-ber ]
1. I'm play. = I played.
2. *I swam in our school today.
3. Yes. = Yes, I do.
4. Pork and rice. = I ate pork and rice.
5. Yes. = Yes, I am.
6. Clock. = That's a clock.
7. That's a desk. = That's an armchair.
8. No. = No, I don't.
9. There 's a umbrellas. = Those are umbrellas.
10. This is an glue. = This is a glue.
11. That is an stapler. = That is a stapler.
12. Yes, they are. = No, they aren't.
13. It is the books. = It is books.
Homework: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?