1. biscuit = [ bis-kit ]
2. Lara = / (ˈlɑrə) /
3. live = [ liv ]
4. really = [ ree-uh-lee, ree-lee ]
5. building = [ bil-ding ]
6. third = [ thurd ]
7. kitchen = [ kich-uhn ]
8. basement = [ beys-muhnt ]
9. bedroom = [ bed-room, -room ]
10. his = [ hiz; unstressed iz ]
1. I live in the house = I live in a house.
2. That is girl = That is a girl.
3. there are one = There is one
4. where is he house = Where is his house?
5. where is she house = Where is her house?
6. I want blue house = I want a blue house.
7. he has one living room = They have one living room.
8. two bedroom = two bedrooms
9. mom cook in the kitchen = My mom cooks in the kitchen.
10. where are kitchen = Is there a kitchen in his house?
11. yes it is = Yes, there is.
HOMEWORK: What can you see in your house?