1. estimated = es-tuh-meyt-ed
2. largest = [ lahrj-est ]
3. resources[ ree-sawrs-es]
4. prosperity = [ pro-sper-i-tee ]
5. statistics = [ stuh-tis-tiks ]
5. migrants [ mahy-gruhnts
7. snack = [ snak
8. relatives [ rel-uh-tiv-s ]
9. false = [ fawls change = [ cheynj ]
10. refreshing = [ ri-fresh-ing
1. I don't know = I don't know anyone.
2. I haven't saw her in ages = I haven't seen her in ages.
3. I'm will go to give = I'm going to give some snacks to my friends and family this November 11.
4. Nothing = I'm not looking forward to anything.
5. November 11 is Pepero day so I'll give snacks to my friends and family.
6. I bought a new smartphone and had a haircut
7. Clair will be have a baby shower = Claire will have a baby shower
8. Maybe= Maybe because we don't know what's going to happen next
Homework: What is your favorite thing to do during the weekend?