1. society= [ suh-sahy-i-tee ]
2. bird = [bird]
3. origami = [awr-i-gah-mee]
4. anniversary = [an-uh-vur-suh-ree]
5. during = [door-ing ]
6. wedding = [wed-ing]
1.I have individual society class = I *had* an individual society class.
2. We will test = We will *have* a test.
3. very, very good = I had a great day.
4. I like origami better = I like origami birds better than wooden birds.
5. It is easier to make than a wooden bird. =It is easier to make than a wooden bird.
6. They has different faces. = They have different faces.
7. I don't like wear sandals = I don't like to wear sandals.
8. when I go marry = I wear a tie when I attend a wedding.
9. It protect my foot = They protect my feet.
10. When I go to outside = When I go outside
11. When I go to beach = When I go to the beach.
HOMEWORK: Do you think clothes are a waste of money? Why or Why not?