1. pair =/pehr/
2. dress =/dres/
3. shirt =/shurt/
4. jeans =/jeenz/
5. jersey =/jur-zee/
6. sneakers =/snee-ku(r)/
7. shorts =/shorts/
8. striped =/strIpt/
9. mobile =/mow-bul or 'mow,bI(-u)l [N. Amer], 'mow,bI(-u)l [Brit]/
1. not bad. = I don't feel bad.
2. No. = No, I'm not.
3. I play nintendo and play mobile game. = I played Nintendo and some mobile games last Saturday
4. I watch a tv. = I watched TV.
5. She checkered = She's wearing a checkered
6. Yes. = Yes, I do.
7. I like the checkered on. = I like the checkered one.
8. No. = No, I don't.
9. It's hot. = I feel hot whenever I wear jeans.
10. No, I dont. = No, I havent
11. Yes, I haven't. = Yes, I do.
12. 30 t-shirts. = I have thirty t-shirts.
13. The color of my favorite t-shirt is mint.
14. I have a ten polo shirt = I have ten polo shirts.
15. I have one shoes. = I have a pair of shoes.
16. I have ten sneakers. = I have ten pairs of sneakers.
17. rainy. = I use boots when it's rainy.
Homework: When do you use sneakers?