1. three = [three]
2. mangoes = [mang-gow]
3. cupcake = [ 'kúp,keyk ]
4. ribbon = [ ri-bun ]
5. crayons = [ krey-ón ]
6. two = [ too ]
7. stars = [ staar ]
8. cup = [ kúp ]
1. No. = No, I don't have any questions.
2. Yes. Yes, I am.
3. I see a butterfly, and , crayons and flower and ribbons. = I can see butterflies, crayons, paints, flowers and ribbons.
4. It is six. = There are six butterflies.
5. There is six butterflies. = There are six butterflies.
6. There are eight paint. = There are eight paints.
7. Yes. = Yes, I do.
8. I see star and smile face and flowers and crayons and teddy bear. = I can see stars, smileys, flowers, crayons and teddy bears.
9. Yes. = Yes, I have.
10. white = My teddy bear is color white.
11. two = I have two teddy bears.
12. No. = No, I don't have.
13. They are eight flowers. = There are nine flowers.
14. There are ten smiley face. = There are ten smiley faces.
15. There are seven teddy bear. = There are seven teddy bears.
16. It is of blue. = Teddy bears are blue in color.
Homework: Refer to Page 42. (A) of your book
Example: How many oranges are there? There 3 oranges.
1. How many butterflies are there?
2. How many crayons are there?
3. How many paints are there?
4. How many flowers are there?
5. How many ribbons are there?