1. few = fyo͞o
2. f= /f/
3. crunchy = ˈkrən(t)SHē
4. tasty | ˈtāstē
5. happy = ˈhapē
6. local = ˈlōk(ə)l
7. bought = bot
1. crunch = It's crunchy.
2. I note = I know the meaning of the word crunchy.
3. * This fried chicken is crunchy.
4. soft and sweet = It's soft and sweet
5. This cotton candy is soft and sweet.
6. * This pasta is tasty.
7. some oranges = She bought some oranges.
8. She bought only a little milk.
9. How many cheese did she buy. = How much cheese did she buy.
Homework: Write 5 sentences about the passage.