1. bottle = [bot-l]
2. phrase = [freyz]
3. prepositional = [prep-uh-zish-uhnal]
4. container = [ kuhn-tey-ner ]
5. refrigerator = [ ri-frij-uh-rey-ter]
6. *eggs = [egs]
7. basket = [ bas-kit, bah-skit]
8. *the = [the]
9. flour = [flouuhr, flou-er]
10. parking = [pahr-king]
11. aquarium = [uh-kwair-ee-uhm]
1. It was snowed. = It snowed.
2. It is pot. = These are pots.
3. It is a mustard. = It is mustard.
4. It is an uncountable. = It is uncountable.
5. *There is a few forks. = There are a few forks on the table.
6. There's a little salad in the bowl. = There's a lot of salad in the bowl.
7. There are a lot of salad in the bowl. = There's a lot of salad in the bowl.
8. There are a few fishes in the aquarium. = There are a few fish in the aquarium.
Homework: Why do you think some people like to gamble?