PRONUNCIATION DRILL :
1. grandmother = [ 'gran(d),mú-dhur ]
2. hour= [aw(-u)r ]
3. message = [me-sij ]
4. bedrooms= [ bed-rooms]
5. bathrooms =[ bath-rooms]
1. I'm in my grandmother house. = I'm in my grandmother's house.
2. Is it one hour? = It is one hour away from my house.
3. I don't message because I use my phone. = I can't see your message because I'm using my phone.
4. There is bedroom in your house. = There are bedrooms in your house.
5. There are bedroom, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, living room and yard. = There are two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room in your house.
6. *There is a yard outside your house.
7. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and living room. = There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room.
8. Are there bedrooms in his house?
_Yes, there is. = Yes, there are.
9. *There wasn't any flower vase in my bedroom.
10. Now, there is a flower vase in my bedroom.
Homework: Differentiate your bedroom before and now.
Next lesson: Happy Talk 3_p.28